Sales Enablement Manager at Xactly Corp helping improve our sales skills and activities from leads to close
Internet | San Francisco Bay Area, US
I thrive at Sales Enablement for B2B and enjoy applying my skills across the sales strategy, process, activities, content, tools, methodologies and training. I also enjoy networking with others interested in sales enablement, so please invite me to San Francisco-based networking events.
I apply my technical, organizational, and business acumen to my job by:
1. Starting with a mission, strategy and plans for global sales efforts
2. Driving forward with plans to on-board new sales reps and provide a planned and ongoing training program
3. Create and present sales training, while also coordinating subject matter experts to train sales
4. Identifying business needs, and then creating the strategy and plans to solve them
5. Turning a growing startup sales org into a well-run and IPO-ready sales organization through sales process improvements, managing by data, sales coaching and training the sales activities, skills and behaviors needed.
6. Establishing and driving a "rhythm of the business" for the sales organization
Top project I'm proud of:
1. Created and managed Xactly's entire sales enablment program, including the sales process, tools and training.
2. Created, coordinated and ran new sales employee boot camps focused on culture, sales methodologies, the sales process, and products
3. Guest blogged for Seismic Software, which turned into an eBook
4. Co-presented with a partner (KnowledgeTree) at Dreamforce about sales enablement
5. Managed a motivated and highly productive team of sales engineers, and together, we created the largest demonstration of Microsoft’s server and desktop software, and then presented it with my team to CxO-level Fortune 1000 customers and trained sales engineers in Asia and Europe to use it for consultative selling
6. Built a consumer-facing, ad-funded, instant messaging + video solution, called Messenger TV, and deployed it to 20 countries in 12 languages, managing a globally distributed team of designers, developers and testers